Odesa Regional Organization of All-Ukrainian NGO Committee of Voters of Ukraine is an independent non-governmental organization, a regional leader in democratization and observation and promotion of human rights. It was established in 1998. The organization’s activity includes the following major areas: promotion of ultimately fair and legal campaigning; development of democratic institutions; enhancing legal opportunities for citizens and communities; observation and promotion of human rights; development of media and civic journalism.
Our mission: to initiate and actively participate in positive changes in Ukraine, contributing to fair elections, the democratization of government institutions, affirmation and protection of human rights, and development of civil society institutions.
The organization has successful experience in the implementation of national, regional, and local projects. It cooperates with its partners in 21 oblasts of Ukraine.
In Odesa oblast, we have 6 branch offices in the cities of Odesa, Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Izmail, Reni, Rozdilna, and Tatarbunary.
Our key competencies:
- a strong and consistent media presence;
- ability to create exclusive products;
- flexibility and mobility in the changing environment;
- we are an opinion leader in the key areas for those we have an influence on;
- a professional team;
- the independent status of the organization that enables us to make independent decisions;
- successful experience of implementing the projects at the local, regional, and national levels;
- established relationships and partnership with stakeholders;
- representation in the network national associations (All-Ukrainian NGO Committee of Voters of Ukraine, Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union, Civil network “Opora”, Public association “Legal Development Network”, “Civil Initiatives” network);
- ability to engage the resources from different sources and positive grant records.